The Thrive by Spectrum Pediatrics team uses their decades of experience providing evidenced-based strategies to help children overcome their feeding challenges and become the little eaters they were meant to be.
- Expert assessment to identify factors impacting the childs eating.
- Individualized plan with evidenced-based strategies.
- A packet of child and family-specific resources.
- A written report with supporting scientific evidence to be used as a teaching
- A follow-up consultation to discuss findings and teach parents about the carryover suggestions.
- Ongoing Support.
- Regular in-person or remote work with children and their families.
- Periodic reassessment.
- Remote preparation for child and family via email/phone calls with Thrive team.
- 10 Day Intense Therapy with in-person, expert support at mealtimes.
- Collaboration with Thrive affiliated Dietitian.
- Parental coaching throughout to build competence and ensure future success.
- 6 months of remote follow-up to ensure ongoing success.