Thrive by Spectrum Pediatrics works closely with families to identify
the causes of challenging mealtime situations and provides evidence-based,
individualized and manageable strategies.
- Review of submitted pre-planning materials
- Initial phone call to discuss mealtime challenges
- Coaching and mealtime strategies that are evidenced-based and family friendly
- Additional tips for applying suggestions to family specific situations
- Detailed follow-up email to summarize discussion
- Targeted reference materials and resources that support or explain strategies
- Materials to share with medical team or family members
- 2 follow up phone calls to address progress, challenges, and modifications.
- Follow up to initial consultation and materials.
- Weekly in-person phone support.
- Monthly team rounds with expert discussion regarding your specific situation.
- Additional resources.
Intensive In-Person Coaching
- Remote preparation for child and family via email/phone calls with Thrive team
- 5 Day intense coaching with in-person, expert support at mealtimes
- Realistic and evidence-based mealtime strategies
- Parental coaching throughout to build competence and ensure future success
- 6 months of remote follow-up to ensure ongoing success.